Saturday 30 December 2017

End of the year 2017

I've enjoyed my fishing this year it's been frustrating at times due to weather and work.As you have probably read over the years I like to fish for various species,My Favourites Are Perch,Pike ,Bream,Tench and carp.I also like to fish the odd match aswell and I don't normally plan out the year ahead but 2018 I might just try it out.I haven't fished for pike now for over 3 years ,basically I lost enthusiasm and turned to perch of which I've thoroughly enjoyed and now have four 2 plussers under my belt.For me fishing isn't a planed out event for me,I go when I can even if the weather isn't on my side,I'm  not lucky enough to go with work commitments when conditions are bang on.So next year I hope to split my sessions up and fish some different waters.Ive got my eye on a Big Res for my love of feeder fishing,A new water to try For Carp.Maybe a Return to a Tench/Bream water if I can get on again.

An Old Picture,Chris said I should do a Rod Pod Blog,Maybe.
Anyway Tight Lines for 2018 and what remains of 2017 Stay safe....

No comments:

Post a Comment