Sunday 25 September 2016

Bogs Classic High Wellingtons Review

After buying my first pair of Bogs 4 years ago I was due a new pair. I bought mine in Michigan USA .So online to find a stockist in the uk that sell them and I settled on the Classic High style, these have a support arch, neoprene like my others and good to -40 degrees, now I have been in Canada and the states in sub zero temps of which these boots were probably aimed at, and the last 4 winters here they have kept  my feet warm and toasty . They are more of a winter boot but in the summer they are fine with the right socks.
On the left my new ones which I wore yesterday, and on the right my old ones.
Nice grip on my new ones .
My older ones didn't have the grip.Overall these are a great boot whether your Fishing or walking .Ive tried normal boots for fishing put prefer Wellington style boots.They are Fully Waterproof.
Tight Lines , Till the next Blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment